Top 50 things to do before I turn 50!
1. Get married to the girl of my dreams/Fall deeply in love, helplessly and unconditionally.
2. Find self full-filment in my career
3. Find a career that I truly enjoy, but also make enough money to do the things I want in life, and support my family in the long run.
4. Open my own bike/triathlon/outdoor shop someday
5. Learn to play the guitar, really good.
6. Own a minimum of 5 bikes at all times
7. Eventually live somewhere where I can surf and go hiking in the mountains within 30 mins of one another, once I find that, good luck making me move
8. Bike across this amazing country we call USA
9. Become a ski bum for a winter in Colorado, buying a season pass, going every weekend.
10. Inspire someone who would never think of doing an athletic event to do one
11. Hike up all 56 of Colorado’s “14ers”
12. Write music, play it on guitar.
13. Kayak/Raft down the Colorado River with my buddies
14. Travel to my Norwegian Roots: Sweden and Norway
15. Qualify/finish for the Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii.
16. Go deep sea fishing and eat my catch that day
17. Go to an Olympics
18. Go to a World Cup
19. Run a marathon
20. Read the bible, start to finish.
21. Do the Leadville 100 mtn bike race
22. Run an ultramarathon
23. Go skydiving
24. Win a triathlon, minimum of 100 entrants.
25. Get a photo submitted to a magazine.
26. Learn my whole family tree, as much as possible
27. Learn Norwegian/Swedish Language
28. Swim with a Dolphin
29. See a lunar eclipse
30. See New Year’s @ Times Square
31. Buy my own house and spend time making it EXACTLY into how I want it.
32. Scuba Dive off Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
33. Ride in a hot-air balloon.
34. Go to a HUGE rock concert
35. Give to a charity (anonymously)
36. Run to the top of the Statue of Liberty
37. Make a hole in one in Disc Golf
38. Make my greatest weakness a strength
39. Tell someone the story of my life, sparring no details.
40. Turn my phone off for a week
41. Live off the land for a week.
42. Keep a diary for a whole year
43. Write to my favorite author
44. Test drive a car I totally can’t afford
45. Give a homeless person my lunch
46. Skinny dip at Midnight
47. Spend a week at sea
48. Ride a zipline through a rainforest (preferrably the Amazon)
49. Meditate for 2 hours in one sitting
50. Spend Christmas Day Volunteering